Monday 30 November 2009

New advertising and corporate images for Richmond businesses

I was recently commissioned to take some shots for two dynamic, enthusiastic and creative young business owners - Fiona Yorke, Managing Director of Ultimate U and Lynne Burwell, Director of Pillar PR. Both have businesses based in the lovely Aske Hall development near Richmond, and are firm friends. We had a lot of fun doing the portrait shots and I even had time at the end of the day to shoot some generic branding pictures featuring some of Pillar's stationary and Ultimate U's ultimate ewes. See http://www.pillarpr.com/ and www.ultimate-u.co.uk/

Fiona and Lynne were both delighted with the pictures. Fiona said.......
"I just wanted to let you know that I think these are fab! Of course I have my favourites but I feel you have captured exactly what I was looking for, so thank you thank you."
Mission Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment